Foremost Rehab is one of the area’s leading providers of comprehensive Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy Services. We offer specialized sub-acute, long-term care, and outpatient programs that are designed to meet the needs of each individual patient. Our primary focus is the provision of Quality Rehabilitative Care while integrating into the daily operations of each facility we serve. Click to see the array of clinical services we can provide.
Foremost Rehab’s Therapy Programs Include
- Pre-admission education as requested by each Physician / Surgeon
- Screenings for all new admissions, re-admissions, and upon nursing referral
- Facility staff education to ensure compliance with functional abilities and equipment utilization
- Quality Assurance Programs
- Outcome Analysis
- Customized program development
- Automation / billing systems for efficiency and accuracy in billing
- Participation in MDS, care planning, and state survey preparation
- Marketing and census development activities including hospital and Physician in-services, development / assistance of a marketing plan, and open house / community activities
A Partnership Approach
A growing demand for excellence, an increasingly competitive environment, expanding financial responsibilities and regulatory complexities are bringing more and more challenges to skilled nursing facilities. With this in mind, Foremost Rehab works closely with each facility, allowing them to successfully compete in today’s healthcare environment while providing the highest quality rehabilitation services possible for each and every resident.
To learn more, contact Tom Vanty, President at (203) 271-9288 or via email info@Foremostrehab.com